About the property
This much-loved home will be a treat for you and your family, offering great multiple living areas and plenty of room for the family to enjoy.
Tucked in a peaceful and quiet street, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers spacious open plan living and dining with separate lounge/theatre.
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom that can fit a king bed with an ensuite, his and hers walk in robes and a built-in dresser. The 3 remaining bedrooms are a good size and come with built in robes and additional custom made wardrobes. The modern kitchen comes with a 900mm cook top, oven and range hood, a kitchen pantry and a large fridge recess. All the internal walls have been recently painted with neutral colours. The house also comes with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and solar panels to help you reduce your power bills.
Features outside include a paved alfresco, perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends.
All of this is located a short drive from the world class wineries and restaurants in the Swan Valley, the Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre and only 25 minutes from the airport.
What more could you want…..
• Spacious master bedroom that fits a king featuring ensuite, his and hers walk in robes including built in dresser
• All 3 bedrooms featuring built in robe with additional custom-made wardrobes.
• Separate lounge/theatre room. Also included is the Acer projector and screen
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Modern kitchen with 900mm cook top, oven and range hood, kitchen pantry and large fridge recess
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar panels
• Freshly painted internal walls with neutral colour
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops and schools
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.