About the property
This welcoming home is located in Aveley and is close to the shopping centre and all amenities.
• Master bedroom with built in robe (4 sliding doors)
• Ensuite bathroom
• Open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen
• Spacious laundry with linen cupboard
• Theatre / Games Room
• 2 further bedrooms with double built in robes
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Split system air conditioning
• Easy care gardens
• Security screen doors and screens
• Double gate from front of property.
• Artificial turf to rear gardens
• Double garage with rear access
• Shoppers door
• Solar panels
• Video walkthrough available
• Applications accepted prior to viewing (you can apply from our HKY Website)
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended.
**ONLINE APPLICATONS ACCEPTED BEFORE VIEWING – head to our website – hky.com.au and select the property for lease and click the APPLY button**
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.