About the property
This home is ideal for a large family needing vast amounts of space to spread their wings and not feel like they are constantly tripping over each other’s feet. The triple garage is huge, multiple living spaces, bedrooms all big as are the bathrooms and the main living area is massive accompanied by kitchen that most professional chefs would be jealous of.
To the front of the home is the master bedroom, front living area, laundry, and access from the huge triple garage. This can be closed off to the main living area. The master bedroom is huge with a walk-in robe and ensuite that boosts double vanity’s, double shower and a separate toilet. The second living area is also massive and can be enclosed. The laundry has plenty of bench and storage space and as you’d expect the triple garage is large to say the least.
The main living area is the real feature of the home, massive and accompanied by a simply stunning kitchen and one of the biggest walk-in pantry I have seen. The main living area also leads onto the oversized alfresco which opens right up with stacker doors creating an amazing indoor / outdoor space.
The minor bedrooms are all a great size with built in wardrobe space. The main bathroom is split into 3 different sections, single vanity, separate toilet then a single vanity, bath, and shower. This area can also be completely closed off from the main living area.
The alfresco is over sized with plenty of room for entertaining.
• Big triple car garage with access to the rear via a single roller shutter and secure shoppers’ entrance to the home
• Double door entry
• Lovely wood look flooring to the main living areas which is fully skirted, carpet to bedrooms
• 31c ceilings to the majority of the home
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom which is finished with a separate toilet, double vanity with loads of storage and double shower
• Large enclosed second living area to the front of the home
• Laundry has heaps of bench space and storage including overhead cupboards and a double door built in linen cupboard
• Security alarm
• Reverse cycle zonal ducted air conditioning
• Front of the home can be separated from the main living
• Absolutely massive main living area with access to the alfresco and a simply amazing kitchen
• Kitchen is definitely hard to beat, is vast to say the least, comes with ample bench and storage space including a massive breakfast counter, drop station, stone bench tops, all cupboards are soft closing, double door fridge recess, 900mm appliances, lovely slash back and a walk-in pantry that would rival that of a commercial kitchen
• Minor bedrooms are all easily queen bed sized and come with double door built in wardrobes
• 2 double door built in storage cupboards near minor bedrooms and main bathroom
• Minor bedrooms can be closed off from the main living
• Main bathroom is broken in to 3 sections, separate toilet, single vanity and shower, single vanity, and bath
• Alfresco is oversized with stacker doors opening the home completely up to the inside
• 2 separate lawned areas, 1 to the rear of the home and the other to the side
• Pets considered at application stage
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.