About the property
**Due to Covid-19 we have made some changes to how we lease properties**
We are taking applications first and then once pre-approved we will arrange a private viewing for you. Prior to applying we suggest you drive past the house and watch the video walk-through (if available).
To apply online please go to realestate.com.au and enter the property address, on the listing click the, apply online button where you will be re-directed to 1Form where you can complete your application.
If you are then happy to proceed after viewing we will then send your lease to you via DocuSign (each person on the lease will need their own email address) and details of how to pay your bond and first 2 weeks rent.
If you do not wish to proceed, you can notify the property manager at the private viewing and withdraw your application.
We have introduced these measures to ensure everyone stays safe and well.
Not often seen but this stunning 4×3 bathrooms has it all !
• A sparkling below ground pool with chem gem to control the water chemical level
• Decked alfresco area
• Separate gated side area for the dogs
• When the kids leave the pool nothing worse than wet feet in the house, not here, send them through the side door where very thoughtfully placed is a toilet and shower so off with the bathers and jump in the shower, fantastic.
• The modern kitchen boasts an awesome free standing 900mm stainless steel cooker, glass splash back, double drawer dishwasher and oodles of cupboard space, just perfect for the master chef in your family.
• The open plan living, dining and games area is vast and will easily accommodate all your needs as it flows out to the entertaining area it’s just waiting to be enjoyed.
• The master is bigger than most with his & hers walk in robes and very nicely placed double doors leading to the resort style en-suite where very nicely sits a huge corner bath and double shower. The rest of the bedrooms are large with robes, one delightfully has a semi – ensuite and double door access to the pool area, great for a cheeky midnight dip.
• Separate large theatre room to the front of the property with dark blinds
• Ducted air conditioning with a gas bayonet point to the main living area.
• Extra power points throughout
• Shopper’s entrance
• Microwave recess
• Located near Holy Cross Catholic College and Ellen Stirling Primary School
• Pets considered at application stage
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.