About the property
This home has lots to offer !
• Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining
• PLUS – Activity Room
• PLUS – Study
• PLUS – Sunken formal lounge / theatre room
• Master bedroom with large walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with double vanities and separate toilet
• Kitchen has stone benchtops, 900mm appliances, dishwasher and massive walk in pantry
• Feature wallpaper
• Minor bedrooms are all a good size with built in robes
• Laundry has large walk in linen cupboard
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Extra-large alfresco
• Easy care gardens
• Built in bench seating to outdoor area
• Pets considered at application stage
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.