About the property
This property is well located opposite a beautiful park and lake and close to Aveley Shopping Centre.
Features of this property include:
• 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car Garage Family Home
• High Ceilings throughout
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Air conditioning
• Beautiful feature glass front door
• Front door security screen
• Large master bedroom with en-suite
• Spacious walk in robe
• Beds 2 & 3 fully carpeted, with double built in robes
• Main bathroom spacious & modern with bath, shower & vanity
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry with double built in linen cupboard
• Plenty of bench space in laundry
• Stunning spacious kitchen with plenty of overhead cupboard storage
• Large island bench with waterfall sides
• Large 900mm oven, 6 burner hot plate, rangehood
• Large walk in pantry
• Extra-large garage with shoppers entrance
• Under main roof alfresco ideal for entertaining
• Easy care gardens
• Gas point to main living area
• Double remote garage
• CCTV and Alarm system
• Pets considered on application
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.