About the property
A property like this rarely comes on the rental market. It has all the upmarket features you would want, including:
• Spacious master bedroom
• His and her fitted wardrobe systems, including drawers
• Ensuite bathroom with large walk in shower
• Double vanities and separate toilet
• Welcoming extra wide entry hallway
• Theatre room with double door entry
• Open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen
• Feature pendant lighting over island bench
• Double undermount sinks
• Large fridge recess with plumbing
• Scullery with sink and dishwasher
• Extra-large walk in pantry
• Laundry with massive walk in linen cupboard
• 3 further double sized bedrooms
• Double built in sliding door robes
• Powder room
• Family bathroom
• Side gate and rear of garage access to backyard
• Roller shutters to windows and sliding door
• Security screen door to front to let in the breeze
• Solar panels – large 6kw system
• Double remote garage
• Easy care gardens
• Alfresco with ceiling fan
The list goes on….. !
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.