About the property
Be the first to view this property, it is definitely not to be missed !
• Spacious open plan casual living with TV recess
• 3 generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with large fitted walk in robe
• En-suite bathroom
• Large kitchen with loads of storage
• Stone bench tops with waterfall edges to the generous sized island bench
• Double under mount sinks
• Stainless steel appliances
• Microwave recess
• Fridge recess with plumbing
• Alarm system
• High ceilings throughout
• Skirting boards
• Computer nook / study with data points
• Ducted air conditioning
• Gas points for heating
• Quality porcelain flooring
• Quality carpets to all bedrooms
• Washing line
• Double lock up garage with high ceilings and extra space for storage
• Shoppers entrance
• Located opposite Anne Hamersley Primary School and close to park
• Easy care gardens
• Small pets considered at application stage
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavors to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.