About the property
This excellent home has everything you deserve !
• Large Master Bedroom with walk in robe and semi ensuite
• Front formal lounge
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living zone opening to backyard
• Stunning kitchen with heaps of storage, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
• Minor bedrooms to rear
• Family bathroom with shower and vanity
• Large laundry
• Alarm system and security screen doors fitted
• New blinds and tinted windows
• Ducted air conditioning
• Solar hot water
• Alfresco Entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Double garage with remote door
• Top location to Ellen Stirling Primary and Holy Cross Collage Schools
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.