About the property
This stunning family home has a welcoming veranda with spacious entry opening to a large family home.
Inviting pool area, with large patio and artificial turf so you can relax and enjoy your weekends!
• Large entry hallway
• Sunken formal lounge and dining
• Study overlooking the front of the house
• Powder room
• Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
• Ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath and double vanities
• Open plan lounge and dining
• Kitchen with Dishwasher
• Walk in pantry
• Microwave recess and large wall oven
• Walk in pantry
• Shoppers entrance
• Theatre Room
• 3 further good-sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Roller shutters
• Ceiling fan
• Air conditioning
• Gas bayonet points to all living areas
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Laundry with linen storage
• Extra storage cupboards to hallway
• Storeroom / Shed
• Large, covered patio area
• Sparkling inground pool
• Easy care gardens
• Owners can offer a fixed term agreement till end of October 2021
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.