About the property
**Due to Covid-19 we have made some changes to how we lease properties**
• We are taking applications first and then once pre-approved we will arrange a private viewing for you. Prior to applying we suggest you drive past the house and watch the video walk-through
• To apply online please go to realestate.com.au and enter the property address, on the listing click the, apply online button where you will be re-directed to 1Form where you can complete your application.
• If you are then happy to proceed after viewing we will then send your lease to you via DocuSign (each person on the lease will need their own email address) and details of how to pay your bond and first 2 weeks rent.
• If you do not wish to proceed, you can notify the property manager at the private viewing and withdraw your application.
• We have introduced these measures to ensure everyone stays safe and well.
This stunning large home has all you could need, including:
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with easy care flooring
• Spacious theatre room
• Activity Room or Study
• Games room which can be closed off and overlooks the alfresco
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Generous master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
• En-suite with double shower and separate toilet
• Microwave recess
• Stainless steel appliances
• Large corner walk in pantry
• Dishwasher recess
• Large fridge recess with plumbing
• Island bench with feature pendant lights
• 3 further double sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with built in storage
• Shoppers entrance from garage
• Double remote garage with rear access
• Neat and tidy gardens
• Close to shops and medical centre
• Pets considered at application stage
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.