About the property
This family home has two separate living areas, one for the parents and one large open plan main living area for the whole family.
– Open front formal lounge room at the front of the home which can be separated from the rest of the home and has a roller shutter
– Large master suite with his n hers walk in robes and ensuite with twin vanities and separate toilet
– Huge main living zone with 31c ceilings, split system air con and opening to the under main roof alfresco
– Central kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm oven and gas cook top, tiled splash back, overhead cupboards and over size walk in pantry.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with roller shutters, ceiling fans and built in robes
– Main bathroom with stone bench tops & big bath
– Alfresco entertaining overlooks the lush backyard with the kids having a bonus built in cubby house and grassed area to play freely
– Garden shed along with reticulated gardens
**Due to the current Level 2 restrictions on numbers allowed inside a property. We suggest applying online first, and then once you have arranged a viewing, you can always withdraw the application if the property is not suitable**
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.