About the property
This home must be seen to be fully appreciated!
Quality extras include:
• Large master suite offering 4 door sliding robes with custom fitted shelving
• Spacious, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
• Kitchen has fridge recess with plumbing, dishwasher and microwave recess
• Stone bench tops to kitchen, 900mm hot plate and rangehood
• Lots of storage in the kitchen with overhead cupboards and large pantry.
• Feature wallpaper and lighting to dining room
• Bedrooms 2&3 are queen sized and have double sliding robe doors
• Timber shutters
• Led lights and quality light fittings throughout
• China basins and quality fittings to bathrooms
• Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
• Easy care flooring
• High ceilings
• Security mesh screen doors
• Secure garage access into entry
• Large double sliding linen plus bonus broom cupboard
• Drying area off the laundry
• Under bench cupboards to laundry
• Private Alfresco
• Roller shutters to Bedroom 2 & 3 exterior windows
• Large double garage with high ceiling and roller door access to rear yard
• Pets considered at application stage
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.