About the property
This BIG 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and THEATRE family home has WOW factor from the moment you walk in!! It offers exceptional style, functionality and space that other homes don’t in this price bracket! As soon as you walk in you will notice the easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and a spacious feel – all what you would expect of a quality built home, on a great sized block! This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen, incorporating such features as stainless steel oven/cook top and range hood, double fridge/freezer recess, fantastic stone benches, breakfast bar and oodles of cupboards and a great pantry.
Multiple living zones from the theatre/games room to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, gives plenty of space for the large family to spread out to relax in. A generous master suite with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite with double shower, offers a private retreat for the parents, while the minor bedrooms could fit either double or queen beds with built in robes, located in a separate wing.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its massive paved alfresco entertaining area, plus room for pool, create the perfect summer hangout! A low maintenance garden and lawn area, plus powered shed finish off the great outdoors. This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. Positioned on a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes and within walking distance to Schools, Parks & public Transport.
– Double doored entrance way
– Generous Sized Master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes & ensuite with double shower
– Double sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Be impressed by the seriously large theatre room or use as a games room, big enough for a pool table!
– The super large master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with down lights and stone bench top making a fine statement in this kitchen. Oodles of storage space and all the modern appliances fitted including 900mm oven & gas stove and double fridge freezer space!
– The home opens up into a very generous area that accommodates the kitchen, family and dining rooms with double doors opening to the alfresco
– Neutral décor with timber laminate flooring
– Security cameras and air conditioning
– Main bathroom central to the family bedrooms
– Separate family size laundry with double door linen cupboard and separate toilet
– Alfresco entertaining area with extra paving and reticulated lawn or pop in a pool
– Powered Shed
– Solar panels, 8kw system – Slash your electricity bills!
– Double Garage with remote garage door
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.