About the property
Ideally located and central to all local amenities – this lovely 2 x Bedroom x 1 Bathroom, double storey Unit in a convenient living
• Combined Living/Dining and Kitchen areas with timber-look flooring and split-system air-conditioning – opening onto a first floor balcony overlooking a outdoor common open-space.
• Modern, light-filled white and grey Kitchen with marble-look laminate benchtops, white gloss cabinetry, stainless-steel stove, rangehood and double sink.
• Lovely outdoor balcony overlooking the gardens – with ample space for a BBQ, outdoor seating and potted plants etc.
• Master Bedroom with built-in-robe (carpeted flooring)
• Bedroom Two (carpeted flooring)
• Euro-styled combination Bathroom and Laundry with glass-screened shower recess, both bathroom and laundry vanities/sinks plus toilet
• Freshly painted interior
• North/south orientation in Block “B” – so you are away from busy Harborne Street traffic.
• 1st Floor secure position.
• Allocated single carport parking (additional guest parking available within complex)
• Perfect, central location with an easy walk to the train station, local shops and beautiful lakeside walkways at the rear of the complex; all just 6kms to Perth City!
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended.
**ONLINE APPLICATONS ACCEPTED BEFORE VIEWING – head to our website – hky.com.au and select the property for lease and click the APPLY button**
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.