About the property
This low maintenance 4×2 home Is built to a high standard with extra high ceilings, quality lighting, two living areas PLUS walking distance to parkland.
• Wide tiled entrance
• Open plan main tiled living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Master Bedroom with huge walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
• Separate media and theatre room
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless oven and plenty of cupboard space
• Children study off kitchen area with open viewing window.
• Minor bedrooms all good size with robes
• Laundry has a triple linen cupboard
• Double lock up garage
• Large alfresco & landscaped front & back
• Small pet may be considered at the property
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.