About the property
What an opportunity for those large families or blended families that just need room for everyone to move. This dedicated 5 bedroom family home even comes with a bonus study that could become a 6th bedroom if required to provide everyone space to retreat from each other.
The heart of this home is the designer kitchen and huge main family room that opens up to the outdoor entertaining area and spacious backyard offering a place to create lasting memories for years to come.
The triple garage has drive through access to a large paved area that would accommodate a large workshop or plenty of extra parking and storage
Situated in the heart of the prestigious “Woodlake Rise Estate” this one of a kind has something for everyone and can offer a range of configurations for the largest of families.
– Stunning street appeal and a unique U shaped 5 bedroom home
– Double door entrance with feature recessed ceilings
– Study to the front (big enough to be a 6th Bedroom)
– Timber look flooring
– Massive master suite with a huge walk in robe, ensuite with a large deep relaxing bath, double shower, separate toilet with twin vanities and fully tiled to the ceiling
– Guest room (Bedroom 5) features an ensuite bathroom and double robes
– Enormous main living area with feature recessed ceilings
– Stunning designer kitchen with feature island bench, an abundance of cupboards and bench space, 900mm smeg free standing oven, steamer & a built in coffee machine.
– Huge walk in storage
– Kids wing comprises 3 large bedrooms all with double built in robes
– Huge alfresco under the main roof
– Large established but low maintenance gardens
– Triple garage with rear access to a large paved area
– Reverse cycle ducted air with air touch pad
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.