About the property
What an outstanding freshly painted family home we have for you… Built by Summit Homes with a high caliber finish and quietly located within the Aveley High School Intake Zone which is just ideal for the growing family.
A step up in class and offering a large open floor plan with high ceilings throughout, solid timber flooring, huge kitchen, solar power, BIG bedrooms, bedroom 4 is a converted study that could be the Home Office for those that work from home and bonus side access for the caravan or boat.
Situated very close to Millhouse Road, access to Tonkin Highway and in the future Ellenbrook train station will be a breeze. There is a local park down the road and Aveley Secondary College is very walkable. Close to plenty of local stores such as Woolworths, BWS, Aldi, Spot Light, Bunnings to name a few.
– Fantastic Street appeal & double door tiled entrance
– Front theatre room with gas point
– Rear Master Suite with sliding door access to rear outdoor entertaining. Ensuite featuring twin vanities and separate toilet
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are huge and both have built in robes. Bedroom 4 converted from a study so you have the option of a 4 bedroom home or a 3 bedroom with a large Home Office if you work from home.
– Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of extra cupboard space & Miele dishwasher
– Light filled main living zone which opens to the large outdoor alfresco with all weather blinds
– Engineered Sydney blue gum flooring, Evaporative air conditioning and downlights throughout
– 3kw Solar Panel System, 300ltr Solar hot water system with gas booster, smart meter & 3 phase power
– Plenty of storage cupboards, ELFA storage systems to the minor bedrooms and laundry
– Small utility storage shed