About the property
If you have a large family or live in parents then this home is a must see and will tick all your boxes without the need to add an expensive granny flat !!!!!
The bedrooms are all very generous with most having walk in robes and the home office could easily become a 6th bedroom. The minor bedrooms are accompanied by a kids activity area which gives it great separation between the main living area and what would be the ‘kids wing’
Both bathrooms have been renovated with tiling to the ceiling, the home has recently had gorgeous new wood look flooring laid and been freshly painted giving a much lighter feel. Fully enclosed at the front offers both a front and back garden to use for kids and pets. The alfresco is a lovely space to entertain whilst there is a sizeable storage shed plus being a corner block rear access is an option. There is space out the front and side of the home for additional parking.
Situated in Charlottes Vineyard and extremely close the Tonkin Highway and a local park the home is in a prime location. There is a day care centre just round the corner plus close to Bunnings, Spud Shed, Spotlight and Ellenbrook Central shops. You’ll also be a very short car journey to the highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station which is slated to be operational end of 2024.
– Low maintenance wood look flooring and freshly painted throughout the home
– BIG master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
– Front study or as mentioned 6th Bedroom.
– Enclosed theatre room with feature lighting and recessed ceiling
– Large main living area with plenty of room for sitting and dining
– The kitchen has been renovated from its original tiling and appliances and has 900mm appliances, feature splash back tiling, stone bench tops, cupboard space including built in pantry and is conveniently located next to the laundry.
– The minor 4 bedrooms all have walk in robes (except 1 which has a built in) and share a kids activity room and main bathroom
– Great outdoor entertaining with a large alfresco
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout which is zonal
– Solar panels
– Double garage with direct access into the home
– 5m x 3m shed and established reticulated gardens front and back.- front garden also fully enclosed