About the property
If you have a large family or live in parents then this home is a must see and will tick all your boxes without the need to add an expensive granny flat !!!!!
The bedrooms are all massive with most having walk in robes and the home office could easily become a 6th bedroom. The minor bedrooms are accompanied by a kids activity area which gives it great separation between the adult entertainment space and the kids domain.
Both bathrooms have recently been renovated and are of high quality with a neutral finish. The kitchen has also just had a major refresh with stone bench tops added, feature splash back tiling, new 900mm oven and gas top. The outdoor area is expansive with an extended under cover section added, large garden shed plus potential side access with some minor alterations. If side access was added the caravan or boat would easily fit into the space created.
Situated in Charlottes Vineyard and extremely close the Tonkin Highway and a local park the home is in a prime location. There is also a new day care recently built just round the corner plus close to Bunnings, the new commercial complex being built, Spud Shed, Spotlight and Ellenbrook Central shops. You’ll also be a very short car journey to the highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station which is slated to be operational in 2024.
– Low maintenance tiling throughout the entire home
– BIG master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
– Front study or as mentioned 6th Bedroom. There is no robe but a quick trip to IKEA would solve that
– Theatre room with feature lighting and recessed ceiling
– Main living zone is light filled with full length windows and LED lighting and gas bayonet.
– The kitchen has recently been renovated and has brand new 900mm appliances, feature splash back tiling, stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space including large pantry, dishwasher and conveniently located next to the laundry. Great for the busy mum with lots of kids.
– The minor 4 bedrooms all have walk in robes (except 1 which has a built in) and share a kids activity room and central bathroom
– Great outdoor entertaining with a large alfresco with a bonus patio to entertain your guests in style which includes a ceiling fan for comfort
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Solar panel system to keep the bills under control
– Double garage with direct access into the home
– 5m x 3m shed and established reticulated gardens front and back.