About the property
This neat and tidy home offers 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms and a bit of back lawn for anyone looking to get into the market or someone downsizing wanting a low maintenance block and home. Situated close to Aveley primary school, Aveley lakes and parks including a designated dog park plus 2 local shopping precinct’s the both have supermarkets plus specialty stores the location is convenient to say the least.
To the front of the home there is the front living area and master bedroom which comes with a walk robe and ensuite bathroom. The front of the home can be closed off the main living making it an ideal parents retreat. The main living comes with a nicely appointed kitchen and plenty of room for sitting and dinning. The minor bedrooms can all accomodate double beds and come with double built in robes. The laundry, main bathroom and toilet are also in the section with the minor bedrooms and this can also be closed off to the main living area. There is a double car rear loading garage with secure access to the home as well as a nice sized alfresco and some lawn.
Situated in the Vale you are within walking distance to plenty of parks including Aveley Lakes and the dog park, Aveley Primary school at the end of the road and the local shops which include a lovely cafe and IGA. The Aveley & Ellenbrook shops are only a short drive as is the Tonkin Highway and the highly anticipated Ellenbrook train station will also be a 5 min drive away when it arrives.
– Fully reticulated front lawn with elevated frontage
– Security screen and front door entry
– Tiling through all main living areas
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout home
– Bedrooms and theatre room carpeted
– Theatre room with full length window
– Master bedroom with full length window, spacious walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with toilet, single vanity and shower
– Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with double door robes
– Main bathroom with bath, single vanity and shower
– Laundry with built in linen cupboard, basin, sliding and security screen door access to outdoor area
– Seperate main toilet
– Main living area with room for sitting and dinning plus kitchen with 900m appliances, single door pantry, plenty of cupboard storage and bench top space for breakfast bar
– Alfresco with paved entertaining area and reticulated garden
– Double car rear loading garage with shoppers access to main living area