About the property
This low maintenance 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located within a short walk to Malvern Springs Primary School and a very short drive to Brooklane Shopping Centre, feels spacious due to the high ceilings throughout and has a nice and well proportioned flow to it.
The front of the home is raised from street level and has a security door to the front. The minor bedrooms are both to the front of the home and come with built in robe space. The master bedroom is a generous size and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom has a bath and seperate shower whilst the toilet is also seperate and enclosed. The laundry is adjacent to the main bathroom and comes with built in linen space. The kitchen has stone bench tops and 600mm appliances and accompanies a light and bright open planned living area which leads to a low maintenance and private alfresco. The garage is double car and rear loading with storage space and secure access to the home. The strata fees are very reasonable on only $139.40 per quarter.
Situated close to Brooklane shopping centre just off ‘The Broadway’ which makes the weekly food shop nice and easy. Tonkin Highway entrance is a short 8 min drive as will be the Ellenbrook Train station when it arrives and is operational in early 2024. Bunnings, Spotlight, Ellenbrook Central are also all easily accessible. Malvern Springs Primary School is a very short walk from your door step.
– Low maintenance frontage which is raised from street level
– Security doors to the front and alfresco
– Master bedroom is a generous size with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– High ceilings throughout entire home
– Minor bedrooms both a good size with built in robe space
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry adjacent to main bathroom with built in storage cupboard
– Kitchen has stone bench tops, 600mm. appliances, dishwasher and cupboard storage plus fridge recess
– Main living is open planned and a light and bright space
– Alfresco is nice and private plus very low maintenance with reticulation for the plants
– Rear loading double car garage with secure shoppers entrance to the alfresco plus storage and clothes line
– Split system air conditioning in the main living area