About the property
In this rising market this lovely 3 bed 2 bath home offers an opportunity to first home buyers. Sitting below the stamp duty threshold, in a great spot opposite natural bushland and with 3 good sized bedrooms and living area this home will tick a lot of boxes.
Raised from street level with a low maintenance front garden which leads to the front door. As you walk in the 2 minor bedroom are to the front of the home and come with built in robes. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom whilst the main living area has ample space for sitting and dining. The kitchen has 600mm appliances and comes with cupboard space and stone bench tops. The alfresco is nice and private plus low maintenance and leads to a rear loading 2 car garage. The home has just been professionally painted throughout.
Situated close to the new shopping centre just off ‘The Broadway’ which will make the weekly food shop nice and easy. Tonkin Highway entrance is a short 10 min drive as will be the Ellenbrook Train station when it arrives and is operational in early 2024. Bunnings, Spotlight, Ellenbrook Central are also all easily accessible.
– Opposite natural bushland
– Front raised from street level
– Minor bedrooms both a good size with built in robe space
– Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
– Main bathroom with single vanity, bath and shower
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry with built in storage
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, 600mm appliances, built in pantry, fridge recess and dishwasher recess
– Main living with room for sitting and dining plus access to alfresco
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Low maintenance private alfresco
– Rear loading double car garage with access to the rear alfresco