About the property
***Due to the Covid 19 virus please read the following.***
To ensure the Health & Safety of the Community and allow Team Penny to work effectively & safely in this constantly changing environment we will no longer be scheduling regular Home Opens for the foreseeable future.
We will be available to schedule viewings by Appointment Only. We look forward to your call.
The lady of the house will enjoy this spacious & elevated two story residence set on a roomy 833m2 block enjoying loads of cupboard space in a superior open plan design allowing flexibility for all types of families, young, large, teenage or adult.
But wait there is more, the man of the house will really appreciate, side access, parking for up to 6 cars plus further street parking, a 45m2 brick mancave, another workshop whilst the whole family will have fun in the shade covered below ground pool
– loads of cupboard storage space
– Soaring tiled entry with timber finishings.
– Five bedrooms.
– The master Bedroom is on the first floor enjoying a separate lounge.
– Master ensuite and powder room.
– The four minor bedrooms are double size and all have double doored robes.
– A brand new sparkling main bathroom.
– The dining room is off the kitchen to the front of the home enjoying garden views
– The kitchen is spacious with lots of cupboard space including a central bench with
– cupboards under, pantry, dishwasher plus a view thru the Family Games living
– rooms to the pool entertaining area.
– The four year old pool has shire approved safety fencing and the bonus of a massive
– overhead sail for sun protection.
– Extensive patios surround the rear and sides of the house allowing all weather
– entertainment and children’s play areas
– The man cave of brick and colorbond “A” frame construction maybe utilised as an
– entertainment area or workshop
– Another powered workshop and separate garden shed are on the property
– Double garages and attached carport allow easy rear access to the man cave
– A eighteen month old ducted evaporative cooling system is throughout the home
– as is ducted gas heating.
– Secuity is enhanced by strategically placed cameras, Security doors are to
– all entrances and steel roller shutters to the front windows.
– Bore water reticulated gardens with the water so clean it is used to top up the pool.
– Solar panels
– Only walking distance to the local IGA, Doctors, Chemist, Vet, Community Centre,
– Ellenbrook Primary and bus transport