About the property
This immaculate 4 bedroom family home is set in a sought after location of Aveley close to schools, shops, local parks and lakes plus easy access to Gnangara Road and The Swan Valley. With multiple living spaces and a idilic alfresco area for entertaining and relaxing this home has all the boxes ticked and more…….
Excellent street appeal leading to double doored entry with security doors. As you enter the home you are greeted by the master bedroom and front living area plus entrance hallway that features a recessed ceiling. The master bedroom is very spacious and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The front living area can be completely enclosed as can the front section of the home from the main living area. The main living is very spacious and comes with a very well appointed kitchen. The minor bedrooms are all very spacious with 1 of them being extremely generous in size and all come with built in robe space. There is also a rear living area which can be fully enclosed which flows onto the alfresco area which is a stunning space and comes with an established garden and a nice sized lawn for the kids and pets to play.
Wexcombe Way is close to several amenities and attractions, making it a convenient and desirable location for residents.
One of the closest amenities to Wexcombe Way is the Local Shopping Centre, which is located just a short walk away. The shopping centre is home to a range of stores, including a IGA supermarket, as well as several specialty stores. Other amenities located nearby include the Aveley Medical Centre, a pharmacy, and several restaurants and cafes.
For those who enjoy spending time outdoors, Wexcombe Way is also close to several parks and nature reserves. Egerton Park is located at the end of the street and Aveley Park just a few minutes’ walk away which has a designated dog park as well. The nearby Swan Valley is also a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts, offering hiking and cycling trails, wineries, and other attractions.
Overall, Wexcombe Way is a convenient and desirable location for residents, offering easy access to a range of amenities, schools, and outdoor attractions. Whether you are a family with young children or a professional looking for a convenient location to call home, Wexcombe Way has something to offer.
– Security system
– Double door entry with security doors
– Decked porch and established front garden gives this home excellent Street appeal
– Fully reticulated front and back gardens
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom featuring bath, shower, toilet and double vanities
– High ceilings (recessed in areas) to the entire home
– Front living area / parents retreat that can be fully enclosed
– Front of home can be closed off to main living as can the rear where the minor bedrooms are located
– Kitchen has heaps of cupboard storage and bench space, 900mm appliances, double door built in pantry and double door fridge recess
– Gorgeous tiling throughout the main living areas and carpet to bedrooms
– Main living is expansive with room for dining and sitting
– Rear living area / games room which can be closed off to main living and flows onto the alfresco
– Large tranquil alfresco area offering established gardens and lawn to relax in plus bonus water feature
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Minor bedrooms are all a great size (1 is very very generous) with double built in robe space
– Main toilet and bathroom
– Double door storage
– Laundry with sink, bench space and single door storage
– Front loading double car garage with excellent ceiling clearance and secure shoppers access to home