About the property
This very tidy four bedroom two bathroom family home is priced and positioned to sell. If you are a first-time buyer or downsizer then be quick to act on this opportunity.
With views onto natural bushland and offering an open functional floorplan with multiple living areas, generous bedrooms & solar.
Walking distance to Aveley Secondary College and a short drive to the local Aveley shopping precinct which houses a local cafe and Woolworths but to name a few. There is a new shopping precinct at the top of Holdsworth Avenue just past the school which also has a Woolworths and a McDonalds with a couple of other local variety stores.
The Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive as will be the new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre once built. Ellenbrook Central plus other stores like Bunnings, Spot Light, Sped Shed are all a short drive. The Ellenbrook Train Station slated to open and be operational by early 2024 will also be a short drive away. Local parks are plentiful.
– Separate lounge
– Spacious master suite with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
– Lovely timber look flooring throughout
– Very well equipped galley style kitchen
– Open plan living area with gas point
– Roller shutters to front and west side of the property
– Security doors front & back
– Alfresco under the main roof
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Double lock up garage
– Solar panels
– Easy care gardens