About the property
What a location and what a stunning family home we have ready for you to move straight into. Surrounded by lovely homes with parklands and walking trails just a stones throw away this generously sized home is perfectly suited a growing family.
With multiple living areas, big bedrooms, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, stunning kitchen with a huge walk in pantry and being on a 450m2 block there is plenty of backyard for the kids and pets to play.
Situated in a great spot within ‘The Vale’ section of Aveley with a stunning park at the end of the street and walking distance to Aveley North Primary School and the local Aveley shopping centre with Woolies, variety stores and one of our favourite Cafe’s. Gnangara Road is easily accessible giving easy access to Tonkin Highway and the local Aveley shops which is home to another great cafe, Woolworths and BWS. The Ellenbrook Train Station will be a short drive away once completed.
– Large Master bedroom with a well appointed ensuite featuring twin vanities, stone benches, separate toilet and large walk in robe
– Double garage with extra storage space
– Open theatre room
– Main living has high ceilings, is very light n bright with full length windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through
– Kitchen is really nice with stone benchtops, over head cupboards, 900 appliances and a very large walk in pantry.
– Multipurpose room that could be a games room, activity room or the perfect home office
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 feature double mirrored robes
– MMain bathroom features stone benchtops and neutral tones
– Large built in linen cupboard
– Paved Alfresco and great size backyard
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with zones
– Freshly painted
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.