About the property
This well maintained 4 bedroom home is perfect for first home buyers or down sizers alike looking for something that is low maintenance, in great condition and has a very private and tranquil back garden.
The front of the home has the master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom plus the front living area. The main living area, kitchen and laundry come next and have easy access to the lovely private alfresco which comes with established trees and plants plus garden shed. The rear of the home has the 3 minor bedrooms, bathroom and main toilet as well as some storage in the roof.
Situated in a nice pocket of Ellenbrook in ‘The Bridges’ making access to Gnagara Road a breeze. Also within walking distance to Ellenbrook Secondary College and will be a very short drive to the Ellenbrook Train Station arriving in 2024. Tonkin Highway entrance is a short 5 min drive up Gnagara Road and Ellenbrook Central as well as Bunnings, Spud shed and Spot Light all a very short car ride away. For the local food shop Aldi and Woolworths are all in the immediate area.
– Master bedroom with split system air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Lovely wood look flooring throughout main living areas
– Double door entry with security doors
– Double car port to front of home
– Main living has a sitting and dining area plus split system air conditioning
– Kitchen with fridge recess, pantry, and 600mm appliances
– Laundry with storage and sink
– Extra storage in the roof void via easy access pull down stairs
– Minor bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all carpeted, 2 with built in robe space
– Seperate main toilet
– Main bathroom with walk in shower, bath and single vanity
– Instant hot water system
– Gorgeous private alfresco with established gardens
– Corner block so side access possible