About the property
Looking for a spacious and well finished home in a prime spot of Ellenbrook? Look no further than 5 Sudley Lane!
This stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is the perfect combination of style and comfort. As you enter the home, you’ll be greeted by a second living space that leads into the main living area which has room for sitting and dining plus easy access to a private alfresco area.
With high ceilings throughout the entire home as well as full length windows to the living areas the home has a great feeling of space and natural light.
The kitchen is adjacent to the main living area with 600mm oven and 900mm cook top, lots of bench top space and ample cupboard storage space plus dishwasher, built in pantry and fridge recess.
The spacious master suite is located at the front of the home and boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet and a shower.
To the back of the home you’ll find three minor bedrooms with access to the main bathroom as well as laundry and seperate toilet. The 2 back minor bedrooms are a very generous size boosting double built in robes whilst the other minor bedroom has a single built in robe.
The secure 2 car garage is rear loading and has direct secure access into the home as well as another outdoor area to the rear. The ceiling height in the garage is excellent making parking the 4 by 4 a breeze.
Located in a quiet and peaceful location, 5 Sudley Lane is minutes away from schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment options. With easy access to Tonkin Highway and public transportation, you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
– Walking distance (minutes) from Ellen Stirling Primary School and Holy Cross College
– Low maintenance front which is fully enclosed and raised from the walk path
– Security door to the front
– Roller shutters to the front of the home and back left minor bedroom
– Front second living area
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– High ceilings throughout entire home
– Carpet to bedrooms and tiling to main living areas
– Spacious main living with room for sitting and dining plus full length windows and split system air conditioning
– Kitchen with heaps of cupboard storage, bench space, 600mm oven, 900mm cook top, fridge recess and built in pantry
– Laundry with built in storage and access to outside area
– All 3 minor bedrooms to the rear, 2 are a very generous size with double built in robe space
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– Security alarm
– Rear loading 2 car garage with secure shoppers entrance and great ceiling height
– Solar Electric
– Reverse cycle zonal ducted air conditioning
– Rear under cover alfresco full paved
– Main alfresco with access to the main living area is in the middle of the home