About the property
Nestled in the heart of Aveley, this HUGE family home offers the perfect blend of spacious living and a tranquil, family-friendly location. If you’ve been searching for the ideal family retreat, your search ends here!
Step inside this beautifully designed Dale Alcock home and discover an expansive floor plan that provides ample space for your family to grow and thrive. With four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, and multiple living areas that have separation, home office, this property offers room for everyone.
With easy access to Gnangara Road or Millhouse Road leading to the Tonkin Highway the CBD or Perth Airport are easily accessible within 30 mins. There is a number of parklands within close proximity for the kids to run off their endless energy after school or on the weekends. Schools and shops are close by as well as the soon to arrive Ellenbrook Train Station. The location is second to none…..
– Quiet family friendly loaction and lovely street appeal
– Double door entrance with security door
– Master suite with his n hers walk in robes, modern ensuite with a walk in shower, corner bath, double vanities and separate toilet
– Huge home theatre area and large front study that could easily be converted to make a 5th bedroom if required
– The main living zone is simply enormous plus it is light and bright with full length windows allowing ample natural light
– Minor bedrooms are all roomy and share the main bathroom
– Large kitchen with shoppers access from the large double garage
– Newly laid hybrid timber look flooring, look awesome.
– Decked outdoor entertaining area along with two grassed areas for the kids to enjoy
– Advantage Air reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Skirting boards throughout
– Solar panel system
– Security camera’s
– Attic space with ladder
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.