About the property
This gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath home is truly unique and has been extensively renovated to a very high standard. The outdoor area is a superb space to relax or entertain whilst the indoor area offers quality low maintenance living.
Situated opposite natural bushland the location has hardly any traffic noise. The front of the home has been landscaped whist the front gardens are fully reticulated. The front windows all have roller shutters offering that extra security. The master bedroom is to the front and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The front living area is situated opposite the master bedroom. Next comes the main living which has space for dining (currently set up as a home office) as well as a sitting area. The kitchen is stunning and offers a great space to cook up a storm when entertaining. The main living comes with a lovely wood fire heater which is fan assisted, perfect for those cold winter nights. The minor bedrooms both come with built in wardrobes and fit double beds. There is a laundry, seperate toilet and main bathroom all situated near the minor bedrooms. The outdoor area is something truly special and comes with a 4m by 3m in ground pool with heat pump. There is clear glass pool fencing with soft closing gates, a patio extension linking the rear garage to the main home which has LED lighting as well as a ceiling fan, all weather electric blinds and finished with poured aggregate concrete flooring. The ceiling to the alfresco has also been replaced and lined with wood panels and LED lights installed.
Opposite natural bushland and within walking distance to Aveley Secondary College and a short drive to the local Aveley shopping precinct which houses a local cafe and Woolworths but to name a few. There is a new shopping precinct at the top of Holdsworth Avenue just past the school which also has a Woolworths and McDonalds with a couple of other local stores. The Tonkin Highway, Ellenbrook Central plus other stores like Bunnings, Spot Light, Sped Shed are all a short drive. The Ellenbrook Train Station slated to open and be operational by early 2024 will also be a short drive away. Local parks are plentiful.
– Arlo security cameras which work off an app cover the front and rear of the home as well as entry points to the home (5 cameras plus camera door bell)
– Landscaped frontage
– Fully reticulated front garden
– Roller shutters to all front windows
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, extra power point added, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom complete with shower, single vanity and toilet
– Front living area with extra power points added and feature lighting
– Quality carpet and underlay added to all bedrooms and Hybrid Plank wood look flooring to all main living areas
– Main living has space for dining and sitting, comes with 2 quality ceiling fans with LED lights, and a wood fire which is fan assisted, perfect for those cold winter nights
– Stunning kitchen with 900mm stand alone oven, 900mm range hood with LED light, herringbone splash back tiling, fridge recess, ample cupboard storage with soft closing hinges, pull out pantry, corner cupboard and spice racks, feature lighting and stone bench tops with waterfall end
– Entire home has been freshly painted as well as the external front walls
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Minor bedrooms both with built in robes and fit double beds
– Laundry with storage and seperate main toilet
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– All bedrooms fitted with vision blinds
– Alfresco roof has been upgraded and lined with wood panels painted white and LED lighting installed
– Salt and pepper poured aggregate concrete covers the entire alfresco under cover area as well as surrounding the in-ground pool and also outside the laundry
– Alfresco has been extended so the alfresco roof connects with the rear loading double garage offering secure shoppers access to the home. The extension comes with a ceiling fan and LED strip lighting that has multiple colour options.
– All weather electric blinds makes entertaining all year round a breeze
– In-ground 4m by 3m pool with pool header and top of the range pool equipment such as Dolphin pool cleaner and heat pump and is finished with clear pool fencing with soft closing gates
– Skirting boards added to the entire home
– Colour bond fence has been cleverly covered by fake vines all the way down offering an area thats more pleasing to the eye
– Garden area for the pets which also has a section which has been stoned for use as a sitting area / fire pit
– Rear loading double car garage with wall mounted storage options