About the property
The old Golden Rule “Location, Location, Location”…. this immaculate abode sits right across from a family friendly park with a wonderful bunch of neighbours. Packed full of features including striking solid timber floors, plantation shutters throughout, feature lighting and newly renovated bathrooms that are a delight.
Perfectly suited to a young growing family with multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms, compact backyard with outdoor entertaining, small lawned area and garden shed. Make great use of the park directly across from your doorstep and let the kids run free without the annoyance of having to maintain a massive garden allowing you more time to relax or join in with the kids playing
Situated very close to Millhouse Road, access to Tonkin Highway and in the future Ellenbrook train station will be a breeze. Aveley Secondary College is very walkable. Close to plenty of local stores such as Woolworths, BWS, Aldi, Spot Light, Bunnings to name a few.
– Stunning solid timber floors
– Skirting boards throughout
– 5kw solar panel system with 24 panels
– Security System
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 4 zones
– Speakers in built that run from the theatre room to main living and alfresco
– Plantation shutters all round
– Feature lighting
– Master suite with huge walk in robe with in built shelving, flawless newly renovated ensuite bathroom that features twin vanities, loads of storage, tiling to the ceiling, oversize shower and seperate toilet
– Fully enclosed theatre with timber glass doors, rear projector and screen are included
– Kitchen with 900m stainless appliances, corner pantry, dishwasher, plumbing for fridge
– Open main living zone with meals and opening up to the outdoor alfresco
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes whilst bedroom 4 has a walk in robe
– Newly renovated main bathroom, toilet and laundry. You will be impressed
– Decking to the outdoor alfresco
– Reticulated gardens, neat backyard with shed and small grassed area.