About the property
This low maintenance 4 bed 2 bath home has been freshly painted throughout, new carpet and flooring laid and professionally cleaned before going to market. It represents a fantastic opportunity for an investor looking to take advantage of the high yields in Perth currently or a first home buyer looking to get into this rapidly rising market.
Situated on a 330m2 block the home offers plenty of room for the kids and pets to play or as the car port is rear access and has easy through access, if you wanted to store the work vehicle, add a shed etc that would be very doable. The bedrooms all have built in robe space and the master bedroom comes with its own ensuite bathroom. The main living area is a great size and comes with a nicely appointed kitchen. The home is raised from street level offering privacy from the road.
Located within a short work to the Brooklane shopping centre which has a Woolworths and other specialty stores including a pharmacy, bus stops for public transport and Aveley Secondary College. Easy access onto The Broadway which leads to Tonkin Highway (short 5 min drive) and Ellenbrook Central plus other stores such as Aldi, Bunnings but to name a few the location is convenient to say the least. When the Ellenbrook train station arrives (slated to be end of 2024) that will also be about a 5 minute drive away.
– Raised from street level
– Freshly painted entire home
– New carpet and flooring entire home
– Professional vacate clean
– Security door to front
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Front living area
– 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main living with split system air conditioning and kitchen with 600mm appliances, cupboard storage and single door pantry
– Main bathroom with single vanity and bath/shower
– Laundry with seperate toilet
– Alfresco with great sized back garden and double car car port with motorised garage door allowing for easy drive through access to the rear of the home