About the property
This stunning 3 bed 2 bath home really is a move in and enjoy opportunity. All the hard work has been done for you and the quality in the finishes is obvious. From the gorgeous alfresco to the renovated ensuite bathroom this home will not leave you disappointed at any turn.
The master bedroom is large with a walk in robe and gorgeous ensuite bathroom. The 2 minor bedrooms are very generous in size and come with built in robe space, quality carpet and 1 has semi ensuite access. The main living is expansive and offers plenty of room for sitting and dining whilst the kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space and comes with a built in pantry and quality appliances. The alfresco is something special and offers an amazing area to relax and unwind or entertain all year round.
Located within a very short work to the Brooklane shopping centre which has a Woolworths and other specialty stores including a pharmacy, bus stops for public transport, Aveley Secondary College. Easy access onto The Broadway which leads to Tonkin Highway (short 5 min drive) and Ellenbrook Central plus other stores such as Aldi, Bunnings but to name a few the location is convenient to say the least. When the Ellenbrook train station arrives (slated to be end of 2024) that will also be about a 5 minute drive away.
– Security grills on all doors & windows & shutters on bedroom windows
– Ceiling fan in main bedroom which is large, has new flooring and comes with a walk in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom which is tiled to the ceiling
– Split system reverse cycle air con in all rooms of the home
– New Westinghouse pyrolytic oven & range hood
– Freshly painted throughout
– Low maintenance gardens with artificial lawn
– Very secured property with lockable gates and 4 security cameras
– Stunning alfresco area with 29metres ceiling fan & new lighting
– Pest control reports done yearly with Termimesh
– Electrical receipts for all upgrades including hard wired smoke detection
– New roller door motor
– Plantation shutters & new block out blinds and curtains
– Newly installed eco vents “solar” – one is also backed up by electricity
– Home externally freshly painted (downpipes, gutters & ceiling)