About the property
Situated in a quiet position is this low maintenance 4×2 that sits on a cottage block, has two living areas and as is the perfect starter home for those looking to get into the market.
If you are looking to invest there is a current tenant paying $400/week and happy to stay on, the current lease expires on 5th January 2023.
Located in a great spot of Ellenbrook close to the Ellenbrook Central plus only a short walk to Holy Cross College and Ellen Stirling Primary School. There are a couple of local parks in close proximity (one at the end of the street) as well as Bunnings, Spot Light, Aldi, Spud Shed a very short drive away. The Ellenbrook train station when its operational in 2024 would be a short drive away. Access to ‘The Broadway’ is a breeze making Tonkin Highway a short 5 min drive offering easy access to Perth CBD and Perth Airport.
– Formal lounge to front of the home
– Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Kitchen (gas burners/electric oven) overlooking family/dining area
– Split system air conditioning to open plan main living area
– 2nd bathroom with separate bath & shower (also semi-ensuite to 2nd bedroom)
– Low maintenance gardens & small alfresco
– Rear double lock up garage
– Close to schools & shops