About the property
Be early to this one if you are looking at entering the market or downsizing and require a low maintenance 3 bed 2 bath home in a very nice, quiet street with 30c ceilings throughout, reverse cycle ducted air con, lovely bathrooms and kitchen and priced to sell quickly. Built in 2019 and represents awesome value when you look at today’s replacement costs.
Situated within a very short walk to Aveley North Primary school and the Aveley Shopping Precinct the location is excellent. Easy access to either Millhouse Road or Gnangara Road means Tonkin Highway, Ellenbrook Train Station which is slated to be up and running by 2024, Ellenbrook Central, Bunnings, Spud Shed, Aldi, Spotlight and Swan Valley are all easily accessible. There are local parks a plenty plus a dog park which a short walk from the front door.
– Tiled entrance and throughout main living area
– Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
– Master Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with separate toilet
– Main bathroom with bath, toilet and neutral tones
– Main living area opens to neat courtyard
– Kitchen has stone benchtops
– Skirting boards throughout
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
– Low maintenance back yard
– Single garage with extra storage area
– Laundry with double linen cupboard