About the property
This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has side access and a powered workshop for those who need to securely store the toys or work tools. Situated on a 596m2 block of land with a large alfresco area for family entertainment and garden for the pets or room to add a pool.
As you walk through the front door you will find a front living area and the master bedroom with it’s own walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with a single vanity, shower and toilet. The home has 2 minor bedrooms with plenty of space for double beds and a robe recesses. The main bathroom has a shower, single vanity, bath and the laundry comes with storage, a basin and an enclosed toilet. The kitchen has 600m appliances, a built in pantry and plenty of bench top space perfect for a breakfast bar. The main living area is the perfect place for you to unwind and relax with its open light and bright feel! Take a step outside to this beautiful alfresco where you will find a decked area for family and friends with built in bbq making this area perfect for entertaining! There is ample garden with a functioning feature feature pond plus bonus large fully powered workshop with shelving and a basin. This comes with side access and a drive way from the front of the home. Last but certainly not least, a double secure car port with shoppers entrance to the kitchen and outdoor area.
Situated in Charlottes Vineyard in Ellenbrook the home is ideal for easy access to the local shops and Ellenbrook Central and also Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive from the front door making airport and CBD access a breeze. Shops such as Bunnings, Spud Shed, Spotlight, Woolworths and Aldi are all in very close proximity. There are plenty of local parks and walks plus Swan Valley is a short 10 min drive so enjoying those wineries or long lunches on your day off is hassle free. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational in 2024 will be a short drive or 20 min walk away once completed.
– Security Cameras
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout all areas of home
– Paved driveway with side access to the home
– Fully reticulated front lawn
– Security screen to front door
– Tiled flooring throughout main living areas
– Separated front living area
– All bedrooms carpeted
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom single vanity, toilet and shower
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with robe recesses
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Laundry with built in linen cupboard, enclosed toilet, basin with mirror and security screen door access to side of home with laundry line
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, vast bench top space perfect for breakfast bar, cupboard storage and built in pantry
– Main living area with security screen door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with decking area and bbq perfect for outdoor entertainment, garden area with functioning pond, large paved area and a fully powered workshop with basin and bench top space
– Double car port with shoppers entrance to kitchen and outdoor area