About the property
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate proudly presents 52 Heisler Blvd Brabham.
Effortlessly blending a premium lifestyle with practical everyday living and entertaining is this wonderful family home sitting on a 458sqm block.
From the moment you walk through the entry door you will be in love with the spacious open plan family & living area which just flows from room to room. Built in 2014, this 4 x 2 home has everything that a family would need and will tick all your boxes!
Features inside include a sunken theatre/lounge where you can treat your family and friends to the footy or a movie and popcorn night! The spacious 31-course high ceilinged open plan area includes living, dining, and kitchen. You will not be disappointed when you see the amazing kitchen which features a 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, a kitchen pantry, overhead cabinets, stone countertop, tiled splash back, extra power points and a large fridge recess with plumbed water connection.
Spoil yourself in the extra spacious master bedroom that features a 31-course ceiling, his and hers walk in robes and an ensuite with large shower. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all good sized and include double sliding door wardrobes.
PLUS points to the house…
• High ceilings to master, separate theatre and open plan
• Beautiful porcelain tiles throughout with carpets to bedrooms and separate theatre
• Porcelain tiled skirting throughout
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Stacker sliding doors to alfresco
• LG ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with control panels in open plan and master
• Downlights throughout
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, open plan living and dining
• 3kw solar system
• Security alarm system
• 2 x security cameras
• Security screen to front entrance
• Roller shutters to bedroom 2,3 and 4
• Spacious decked alfresco
• Outdoor BBQ kitchen with sink. BBQ and fridge not included
• Fishpond with water feature. Comes with koi fish
• Low maintenance
Step outside and enjoy the outdoors with a spacious decked alfresco. There is plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors, plus lush artificial lawn for the kids and pets. The outdoor BBQ kitchen will be perfect for entertaining family and friends. All you need to do is to sit back, enjoy outdoor BBQ and relax.
Be sure to put this one on the top of your list and get ready to be impressed!
Call Zarina 0430 363 815.
• Extra spacious master bedroom including ensuite with large shower, his and hers walk in robe, high ceilings, ceiling fan, air con panel, tinted glass
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature double sliding door wardrobes, ceiling fan and roller shutters
• Separate sunken theatre/lounge with high ceilings including built in tv cabinet and over head cabinet
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Separate theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings
• Amazing kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, range hood, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, kitchen pantry, overhead cabinets, stone countertop, tiled splash back, extra power points and large fridge recess with plumbed water connection
• Laundry with overhead cabinets and linen
• Spacious decked alfresco
• Double garage plus additional parking space
• Close to parks and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.