About the property
This light and bright townhouse has many features, and is located on the sought after street Long Island Pass !
• Front/formal lounge
• Kitchen with fridge and microwave recess
• Meals and family room enjoy golf course views and doors to the courtyard
• Gas bayonet point to lounge room
• Air conditioning
• Master bedroom enjoys golf course views from the balcony
• Master bedroom has Walk in Robe and Ensuite
• Bedroom 2 is a double with golf course views
• Bedroom 3 with built in robe
• Single lock up garage with the added bonus of a store room
• Rear courtyard area overlooking the golf course
• Security screen doors
• Easy care gardens
• Shoppers entrance
• Online applications accepted prior to viewing via link on our website listing – hky.com.au
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended.
**ONLINE APPLICATONS ACCEPTED BEFORE VIEWING – head to our website – hky.com.au and select the property for lease and click the APPLY button**
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document. Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct. The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the lessor or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.