About the property
With a 620m2 block, 4 bedrooms and multiple living spaces this home is ideal for a growing family that needs more room to spread out. The home has the block size to add additional features such as a pool or spa or even extend the home if needed.
The 4 bedrooms are all a great size with the master bedroom being to the front and having a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The minor bedrooms have the main bathroom and seperate toilet in close proximity as well as the laundry. The Kitchen comes with 900mm appliances, bench and cupboard space as well as a walk in pantry. The front loading double car garage has secure access to the home. Their are multiple living spaces with a large theatre room, front sitting area or office and a games room to the rear that has access to the alfresco. The block allows for a very sizeable back garden which leaves plenty of room for the kids and pets to run around or add additional features to the home in the future.
The location allows easy access to the local ammenities as well as the Tonkin Highway and Ellenbrook Train Station when it arrives slated to be the end of 2024.
– Front security door
– Front study / Sitting Area
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Large front theatre room
– Wood look flooring throughout the main living areas and carpet to bedrooms and living areas
– Kitchen with walk in pantry, 900mm appliances and heaps of bench space
– Front loading double car garage with secure shoppers entrance
– Main loving with room for sitting and dining plus split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home
– Rear living area / games room which has access to the alfresco
– Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all a great size with built in robe space
– Big laundry with seperate toilet
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity
– Walk in line storage